H: ° L: °,
When preparing for a tornado, the most important things to remember are:
• Get in: If you are outside, get inside. If you're already inside, get as far into the middle of the building as possible.
NewsOK Related Articles
• Get down: Get underground if possible. If you cannot, go to the lowest floor possible.
• Cover up: Use pillows, blankets, coats, helmets, etc. to protect your head and body from flying debris.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in