Tornado-ravaged Oklahoma businesses hope to reopen
Loves Travel Stops hopes to rebuild a store along Interstate 40 that was destroyed by a tornado on Monday and is finding new positions for about two dozen displaced workers.
Love’s Travel Stops hopes to rebuild a store along Interstate 40 that was destroyed by a tornado on Monday and is finding new positions for about two dozen of its workers who were displaced.
Videoview all videos
May 11Authorities address assessments of damage done by the May...
May 11Jenny Love Meyer talks about the damage to Love's Country...
May 11Officials are assessing the damage the day after...
May 10A tornado caused extensive damage when it touched down...
Photoview all 202 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
Weather Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes