Totally Green Inc. gets stock infusion, credit, for growth
The company ranked No. 3 on the Oklahoma Inc. list of top-performing bulletin board stocks in 2012. It listed customers including Oklahoma State University, the University of Tulsa and Dallas Cowboys Stadium as users of its ORCA Green Food Composter.
It's the greenest company among Oklahoma's pink-sheet stocks.
Totally Green Inc. — stock symbol TLGN, over the counter — “promotes sustainability, cost efficiency and environmental stewardship by offering the ORCA Green Food Composter” to businesses and companies, mostly commercial and institutional kitchens.
The ORCA, for “Organic Refuse Conversion Alternative,” helps manage food waste, “diverts food waste from landfills, reduces methane gas production and transportation pollution and creates meaningful cost savings for customers,” the company says on its website, www.totallygreen.com.
Totally Green ranked No. 3 on the Oklahoma Inc. list of top-performing bulletin board stocks in 2012. There were just seven companies on the list.
For the year ending March 31, Totally Green, which was not on the list last year, had a one-year loss on stocks and dividends of 58 percent; a 155.5-percent increase in revenues; and saw no change in earnings per share. The company had a market capitalization of $18.148 million, revenues of $769,000 million and net loss of $1.944 million.
With news releases datelined “TULSA, Okla.,” but a corporate headquarters recently listed in Toronto, it's hard to tell where Totally Green Inc. actually is.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion