Trade-offs when trading places
Smart Moves: Analyze what you like and don’t like about your present home.
Despite exceedingly low mortgage rates and more affordable property prices, some families seeking to buy a first home must scale back their expectations. That’s because their household income has also declined due to lower salaries or reduced overtime at work.
“Nearly all homebuyers must make tradeoffs. But this is especially true for folks who need to stay within a tight budget due to economic conditions,” said Merrill Ottwein, a real estate...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater