Trade-offs when trading places
Smart Moves: Analyze what you like and don’t like about your present home.
Despite exceedingly low mortgage rates and more affordable property prices, some families seeking to buy a first home must scale back their expectations. That’s because their household income has also declined due to lower salaries or reduced overtime at work.
“Nearly all homebuyers must make tradeoffs. But this is especially true for folks who need to stay within a tight budget due to economic conditions,” said Merrill Ottwein, a real estate...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister