Traffic Talk: Crosstown Expressway 'adjustments' continue
Don Gammill: There still are some areas that require attention along Oklahoma City's newest highway, the Interstate 40 Crosstown Expressway
By the way ...
I anticipated this question might be coming after the expansion work on the off-ramp to Waterloo Road from Interstate 35 the past couple of years. Honestly, I expected it to come sooner.
Does ODOT have any plans for a northern four lane divided highway loop up around Waterloo Road that would connect I-35 to (State) Highway 74?
There are no such plans at this time, Kevin.
And this one ...
I was just curious if you knew or could ask what they are doing on the Kilpatrick Turnpike from I-40 north. I see them putting a strip of asphalt on the inside lane in the median but cannot figure out what the purpose is.
Crews have been installing cable barriers, Kelly.
Enjoy your week and drive safely.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister