• Miss me yet? (With photo of a former president.)
• Sorry if you did, but I DIDN'T waste my vote. (With photo of woman circled and a diagonal line through it, a Western state.)
• If (candidate's name here) is the answer, how stupid was the question?
• Am I undecided? Well, yes and no.
• Enjoying your drive on this road? Thank (incumbent). (Billboard in the Midwest.)
• In America, anyone can be president. That's one of the risks you take.
• Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them.
• We're all in this together. Don't forget to vote.
It helps to have a sense of humor.
By the way ...
If this applies to you, please read it carefully: “The Department of Transportation wants to remind candidates and campaign volunteers to avoid embarrassment and be safe by observing the state law by not placing campaign signs in state rights of way or on overpasses.”
Not only is it unsightly, it's illegal and it's dangerous. No one needs to vote on this. It's already decided.
Enjoy your week and drive safely.