Traffic Talk: Interchange project to get illumination
Don Gammill: Lights expected to illuminate the Interstate 44/Broadway Extension interchange in Oklahoma City.
“As on the previous Broadway Extension projects that involved installing new overhead lights, once all work on the highway project is finalized, OG&E will take over the responsibility for maintaining and repairing the lights.”
As for the second part of your note:
“The additional sections of overhead lights along I-44 ... mentioned are the responsibility of OG&E,” Cole says. “We are making them aware of his concerns and will have them address any maintenance needed on the existing lighting structures.”
By the way ...
Readers are reminded how important their observations can be concerning the maintenance of Oklahoma streets and roadways.
Russell's concerns were relayed to the appropriate individuals for action.
City, county and state agencies appreciate help from the public on identifying problem or potential problem areas.
Enjoy your week and drive safely.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64206Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14590Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8849Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 6802How to help tornado victims
- 6783Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6409Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6168Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes