Traffic Talk: ‘Temporary’ change makes NW 164 and Pennsylvania intersection a four-way stop
Don Gammill: Oklahoma City road-widening project includes some inconvenience to motorists — for now.
“It’s only temporary” doesn’t sit well with some people, especially impatient drivers.
But like it or not, traffic control at one of the most traveled intersections in northwest Oklahoma City has changed “temporarily.”
I first received this inquiry from Greg:
Please seek an answer to this quandary for me. I use westbound NW 164 frequently. More often than not, I have to wait through multiple light...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in