Traffic Talk: ‘Temporary’ change makes NW 164 and Pennsylvania intersection a four-way stop
Don Gammill: Oklahoma City road-widening project includes some inconvenience to motorists — for now.
“It’s only temporary” doesn’t sit well with some people, especially impatient drivers.
But like it or not, traffic control at one of the most traveled intersections in northwest Oklahoma City has changed “temporarily.”
I first received this inquiry from Greg:
Please seek an answer to this quandary for me. I use westbound NW 164 frequently. More often than not, I have to wait through multiple light...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims