Trampolines and water parks are among offerings for Oklahoma fun
Let the new 2013 Travel Guide from the Oklahoma Department of Tourism and Recreation help you plan your state vacation.
Information is coming at us fast and furiously every single day — we are inundated with it. And today, I'm happy to tell you about some of the “good” information available to you from the Oklahoma Department of Tourism and Recreation.
Our new, free 2013 Travel Guide is available and ready to be shipped to you. To get one, go to www.travelok.com/brochures, fill out your information and select the travel information you'd like mailed to you.
The Travel Guide is perfect to have in your car, home or office. Whether you are planning a trip for pleasure or business, or both, the 2013 Travel Guide can help you plan your next adventure.
Broken down into travel regions, you'll find subjects such as fast facts, tourism information centers, places to stay, things to do, places to eat and more.
“The new official 2013 Oklahoma Travel Guide encourages travelers to get out and experience the many attractions and activities we have across the state. In addition to the Travel Guide, you'll find nearly 100 free brochures on our website, TravelOK.com. No matter what time of year it is, we hope to inspire year-round Oklahoma getaways with these guides, offered free of charge to the public,” said Deby Snodgrass, executive director of the Oklahoma Tourism and Recreation Department.
When ordering, take a moment to look at all the various brochures and guides available to you, filled valuable and fun information.
You can also find plenty of activities going on during the winter months on www.travelok.com. I've selected just a few to tell you about, beginning with one where it's approximately 82 to 85 degrees year round. Water Zoo Indoor Water Park is in Clinton. And the reaction to the park so far has been amazing. Not only have people from all over the state been venturing to the park, but they've received an impressive number of out-of-state visitors.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister