Transit Museum store raises Rockaways relief funds
NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Transit Museum's online store is raising funds for Rockaways storm relief.
Money from the sale of special museum merchandise will go to The Graybeards. The group was established in response to 9/11 and now has a Sandy relief fund.
The limited Rockaways Collection pays artistic homage to the letter "H."
The "H'' line is a shuttle set up for the hard-hit Rockaway peninsula in Queens after the storm.
T-shirts and sweat shirts bear a blue "H'' logo. It's paired with either "The Rockaways" or "Rockaway Shuttle" spelled out underneath.
The "H'' logo will also be available on magnets and a lapel pin.
— Transit Museum Rockaways collection: http://www.transitmuseumstore.com/rockaways
— The Graybeards: http://www.Graybeards.com
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss