Trattoria il Centro — a true 'trattoria' atmosphere
Customers who visit Trattoria il Centro, 500 W Main, can enjoy authentic, Italian bistro-styled food. The restaurant opened in October 2005 and was a dream come true for both new owners. The atmosphere is totally trattoria-style, which means all social aspects of it.
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Tuesday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday
5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
The restaurant also celebrates a special fruit to Italian food with the annual Tomato Fest in August. They offer a special menu with tomato-based foods and a special cocktails menu.
Trattoria has daily lunch and chef’s specials. Happy hour is 4 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and includes $5 specialty martinis and a free wood-oven pizza in the bar area.
Howell said they also have private dining with chef windows, where parties can watch the action in the kitchen. For more information on renting the private dinning area call Trattoria at 601-5858.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister