Triple-digit temperatures expected Friday in Oklahoma City
Friday's high is expected to reach 100 degrees in Oklahoma City, but a break in the heat could come early next week.
Triple-digit temperatures are forecast Friday for Oklahoma City, but relief from the heat could be on the way early next week along with a chance of rain.
Friday's high is expected to be 100 degrees. The heat will continue Saturday with a high of 99 degrees.
A slight break in the hot temperatures could come Sunday, as clouds will move in and bring a 20 percent chance of rain during the day and a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Sunday evening. The high is expected to be 96,
Monday should be even cooler, with a forecasted high of 88 degrees along with a 30 percent chance of rain.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers