Trouble in New Orleans affects NBA
NEW ORLEANS — It’s an hour before tipoff and Chris Dubois, a diehard New Orleans Hornets fan clad in the NBA team’s blue and gold jersey, sips a beer in a party zone outside the New Orleans Arena. A brass band plays nearby and, across the street, the imposing Louisiana Superdome rises 27 stories into the twilight.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond