Tulsa police investigating two dead in home
Police are looking for a motive in the shooting deaths of a man and a woman at about midnight Thursday in the 6900 block of East Newton Street, police said.
Tulsa Police Sgt. August Terbrock said officials were first called to the scene after being alerted to a death at the home, but police were called after it was determined to be suspicious and a possible homicide.
Terbrock identified the man as 20-year-old Deyonte Dunn, but police have still not identified the woman.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 29552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 26325Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims