Tulsa resident, neighbors chase down burglar
A Tulsa resident and his neighbors took the law into their own hands after a burglar was found rummaging through the resident's garage.
Several neighbors and Tulsa resident Chris Williams chased down a burglar who broke into Williams' house in the 1200 block of East 39th Street about 11:30 p.m. Thursday, police said. James Andrew Dutton, 48, was then arrested by police on a complaint of second-degree burglary.
Dutton has been booked into the Tulsa Jail with bail set at $10,000. He has a history of multiple felonies, records show.Read the complete article at tulsaworld.com
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister