Tulsa sex assault suspect found in coma, police chief says

The serial assailant Tulsa police believe sexually assaulted eight women in June has been in a coma since Sunday, following a single-vehicle crash he was involved in just minutes after the latest attack had been reported, according to the Tulsa World.
By DYLAN GOFORTH, Tulsa World Published: July 4, 2014

The man Tulsa police believe sexually assaulted at least seven women in June has been in a coma since Sunday, following a single-vehicle crash just minutes after the latest attack occurred., according to the Tulsa World.

Police Chief Chuck Jordan announced in a press conference Thursday that Desmond La’don Campbell, 30, had been identified as the suspect in a series of sexual assaults.

Crime scene evidence directed detectives to Campbell, Jordan said. He would not comment on what the evidence was.

See this story on www.tulsaworld.com
NewsOK.com has disabled the comments for this article.