Two arrested in Norman man's death
Christopher Cody King, 24, and Mary Courtney Cheyenne York, 19, were booked into the Cleveland County jail Saturday in connection with the death of Patrick Burton, 51, who was found dead Wednesday in his Norman, Oklahoma, home.
NORMAN — Police arrested two Saturday in connection with the death of a man whose body was found in his burning home.
NewsOK Related Articles
Patrick Burton, 51, was shot and killed Wednesday in his home at 619 Villa Drive.
Firefighters found his body after they extinguished a fire inside the house.
Christopher Cody King, 24, and Mary Courtney Cheyenne York, 19, both of Del City, were booked Saturday morning into the Cleveland County jail, police said.
King was arrested on complaints of first-degree murder, robbery with a dangerous weapon, larceny of an automobile and concealing stolen property.
York, was arrested on complaints of conspiracy of robbery and concealing stolen property.
Police released photos of four people Friday they wanted to question in connection with Burton's death.
They said Saturday they had talked to all four.
Only the two were arrested in connection with the case.
No other names were released.
Police had been looking for Burton's vehicle, and said Saturday it had been located.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond