Two arrests made in shooting of Oklahoma City police officer's son
The men were wanted in the shooting of Spencer Davis, 20, during a robbery Tuesday in an Oklahoma City apartment complex parking lot.
Two men have been arrested in the shooting an Oklahoma City police officer's son.
Christopher O'Neal, 20, of Oklahoma City, was jailed Wednesday night on complaints of robbery with a firearm and shooting with intent to kill, as well as on an outstanding felony warrant for forgery, police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
Videoview all videos
Feb 7Two men have been arrested in the shooting of an Oklahoma...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Marquise Allen, 23, was arrested Thursday afternoon when he checked in with his parole officer, Wardlow said. He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail on complaints of shooting with intent to kill and robbery with a firearm, Wardlow said.
Both men were wanted in the shooting of Spencer Davis, 20, of Oklahoma City. Davis is the son of police Lt. Bruce Davis.
Spencer Davis was shot during a robbery Tuesday afternoon in the parking lot of Britton Courtyard Apartments.
Davis remained hospitalized Thursday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes