Two die on Oklahoma roads
Larry Ronald Wilson, 63, of Elgin, died after a head-on wreck in Comanche County, and Trevon Moore, 25, of Norman, died in a rollover crash in Norman, authorities said.
Two men died in separate wrecks Saturday on Oklahoma roads, authorities said
Larry Ronald Wilson, 63, Elgin
About 11:15 p.m., Wilson was driving a pickup south on U.S. 62 just south of McIntosh Road. The pickup went left of center and struck a northbound pickup driven by Michael Darren Hall, 21, of Apache, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Wilson died at the scene.
Hall and a passenger in his pickup, Brenda Marie Pron, 21, were trapped in the wreckage for about 40 minutes before being freed by firefighters. They were both treated for injuries that were not life threatening, troopers said.
Wilson was wearing a seat belt. Hall and Pron were not wearing seat belts, troopers said.
Trevon Moore, 25, Norman
About 2:40 a.m., Moore was driving east on Tecumseh Road, east of 12th Avenue NE, when the car left the road and rolled, Norman police Lt. Brent Barbour said.
Moore died at the scene. He was not wearing a seat belt, Barbour said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction