Two more arrests reported in stabbing death in south Oklahoma City
Two more people were arrested in the stabbing death of a south Oklahoma City man Friday following a home invasion.
Two more people have been arrested in the stabbing death of a south Oklahoma City man, police reported Tuesday.
Arthur Strozewski, 47, was stabbed about 3:30 a.m. Friday at 9305 Winston Way and died later at a hospital.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Police arrested Eddie Thompson, 34, on a homicide complaint after he ran from a house and was captured nearby Friday.
Loretta Hawks, 33, went to police headquarters Friday afternoon to be interviewed, and Sebastian Shepherd, 17, was picked up in the 5700 block of S Agnew Ave., police reported Tuesday.
Both were interviewed and taken to the Oklahoma County jail on homicide complaints, police Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
Police got a call about a burglary in progress at 9305 Winston Way about 3:30 a.m. Friday and saw a man running out of the house when they arrived.
Officers used a helicopter and dogs to chase the suspect, later identified as Thompson, for about two blocks before he was caught.
Inside the house, police found Strozewski, along with two other people who were not hurt. One of the others was tied up, officials said.
Thompson, Hawks and Shepherd were in the Oklahoma County jail Tuesday morning with no bail set, a jailer said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister