Two more small earthquakes reported in Oklahoma
Two small earthquakes have been reported in Oklahoma Friday. The U.S. Geological Survey reports the quakes.
Two small earthquakes have been reported by the U.S. Geological Survey Friday.
A 2.9 magnitude quake was reported at 1:52 a.m. Friday about 3 miles south, southwest of Dibble near the Grady and McClain counties border.
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake was reported about 10:37 p.m. Thursday 2 miles south, southeast from Sparks in Lincoln County.
On Thursday afternoon, a 3.9 magnitude earthquake was reported about 4:15 p.m. 5 miles southeast of Sparks.
No damages or injuries have been reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims