Two motorcyclists critically injured in Edmond crash
Two motorcyclists were critically injured in a crash Sunday afternoon, Edmond, Oklahoma, police said.
EDMOND — Two motorcyclists were critically injured in a crash Sunday.
About 3:05 p.m., a motorcycle headed east on the inside lane of W 33 struck a sport utility vehicle making a left turn south onto Lincoln Boulevard, Edmond police spokeswoman Jennifer Monroe said.
Steven Carson, 27, who was driving the motorcycle, and a passenger, Sheena See, 27, were thrown from the bike, she said.
They were not wearing helmets.
The man was not responsive at the scene, but the woman was conscious. Both were taken to OU Medical Center in “very critical” condition, Monroe said.
The driver of the SUV was being interviewed by police Sunday afternoon.
Neither she nor a small child passenger in the vehicle were hurt in the crash, Monroe said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?