Two Oklahomans die of injuries suffered in accidents
Daniel P. Steinberger, 31, of Chickasha, died from injuries suffered in a crash Sunday morning and Kasin Reeves, 19 months, of Ada, was run over by a sport utility vehicle Sunday afternoon and died at the hospital, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
Two die after accidents
The deaths of two people have been reported by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Kasin Reeves, 19 months, Ada
About 12:30 p.m. Sunday, Kasin was struck in a private drive about a mile south of Ada by a sport utility vehicle driven by his mother, Kristen Reeves, 25, of Ada, troopers said. The boy was taken to an Ada hospital where he was pronounced dead, troopers said.
Daniel P. Steinberger, 31, Chickasha
About 11 a.m. Sunday, Steinberger was driving west on State Highway 19, just east of Bradley, when the car went out of control and rolled, troopers said. Steinberger was taken to a Lindsay hospital where he died. His son and passenger, Dustin D. Steinberger, 1, was flown to OU Medical Center where he is listed in good condition. Daniel Steinberger was not wearing a seat belt.
FROM STAFF REPORTS
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims