U.N. court orders release of Argentine ship in Ghana
BERLIN — A United Nations court ordered the immediate release Saturday of an Argentine navy training ship seized by Ghana two months ago at the request of an American hedge fund.
The ARA Libertad was detained Oct. 2 in the port of Tema as collateral for unpaid bonds dating from Argentina's economic crisis a decade ago. Argentina appealed to the U.N.'s International...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 14355OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8524Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6282Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6264Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5946Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5763Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4015As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in