U.S. gives away millions to other nations
Let me get this straight: President Obama tells us the sequester will lead to shortages and people will die, but then Secretary of State John Kerry goes to Egypt and meets with Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, a Muslim Brotherhood member, and tells him the United States will give him millions of our taxpayer money? This America is not the America I love — “one nation under God.” This is living in an episode of “The Twilight Zone.” What's good is called bad and what's bad is called good.
NewsOK Related Articles
Caren Kirby, Wanette
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad