U.S. oil future is bright, if policies will allow it
NewsOK Related Articles
Obama's energy policy has championed “green” projects that mostly drain millions from tax coffers before going bankrupt (i.e. Solyndra) rather than fostering domestic production of fossil fuels.
In a political version of the rooster who claims his crowing made the sun rise, Obama often bragged on the campaign trail that domestic energy production increased on his watch — even though he had nothing to do with it. The IEP report shows he could continue to reap the benefits of others' work on energy production by simply getting the federal government out of the way.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 35920Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15377Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9806Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9680Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7926Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7748Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister