U.S. orders shutdown of bus company in Calif. crash
LOS ANGELES — Federal regulators on Friday ordered a tour bus operator involved in a Southern California crash that killed eight people to immediately stop operating because its buses weren't properly maintained or inspected and its drivers weren't properly vetted for qualifications.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration said in a statement that it ordered all three buses operated by National City, Calif.-based Scapadas Magicas LLC in the U.S. to stop operating...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion