U.S. Sen. Jim Inhofe says EPA official was right to resign over crucifixion comments
Sen. Jim Inhofe said Monday that it was “only right” for a key Environmental Protection Agency official to resign for comparing the agency’s enforcement approach to Roman crucifixions. Al Armendariz was the top EPA official in region that includes Oklahoma and Texas.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 99664Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16608OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13275Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8705Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8419Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8235How to help tornado victims
- 7896Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort