Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 7050Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 6632Oklahoma storms: 2 Shawnee men victims of deadly tornado
- 6243Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Ugly sweaters are no longer just for Christmas
BY Heather Warlick email@example.com | Published: December 4, 2012 | Modified: December 6, 2012 at 12:57 am
“Jews get cold, too.” That's the slogan of Geltfiend Chanukah Sweaters. Big, ugly holiday sweaters have never been more popular, but Jewish kids wanting to get in on the holiday trend have a hard time finding funky holiday sweaters until now.
Carin Agimand, a creative Hebrew gal, created the site after being invited to an “Ugly Sweater Party” and having nothing to wear. As you gear up for the eight crazy days and nights of Hanukkah, stay warm and in perfect Hebrew style with a custom sweater hot off the knitting press.
Hipster Hanukkah sweaters are sold at www.geltfiend.com.