Oklahoma elections: Democratic outsider challenges Coburn for Senate
Name recognition, association helps perennial candidate take primary, pundits say.
A 75-year-old man who doesn't formally campaign and runs for office nearly every election year is the Democratic nominee to take on a popular Republican incumbent in the fall.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 73942Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30870Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27865Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22757Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6762Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6400Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 6313Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City