Undersea explorer Robert Ballard to speak at Oklahoma State University Research Week
Robert Ballard is perhaps most famous for locating and exploring the wrecks of the Titanic and the German battleship Bismarck in the 1980s.
STILLWATER — In more than five decades of undersea exploration, some of Robert Ballard’s greatest discoveries have come when he was looking for something else.
Ballard is perhaps most famous for locating and exploring the wrecks of the Titanic and the World War II German battleship Bismarck in the 1980s.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 56551Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34585Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32288Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9582Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8789Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5674Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3757OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins