Understanding Real Estate Sales Licences
Membership in a professional organization can indicate a commitment to higher standards as well as some additional protection for you, but not always. It’s a good idea to check on the requirements for membership to determine what a certification really means, and to find out whether a real estate professional is an active member in good standing. Some organizations require members to take tests, attend classes, provide references, and meet sales goals to remain in good standing, making for more rigorous requirements. Others have more lax standards.
If you want to know more about a real estate professional, you can check with the Better Business Bureau or a similar consumer ratings organization to determine if there are any outstanding complaints against the person you’re interested in working with. Your local courthouse can also provide information on any lawsuits or other legal issues your real estate professional may be involved in, although you should be aware that you may be charged a research fee for these records.View original post.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 12576OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8415Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6843Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6546Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5838Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4955Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4777Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers