Union says AA workers to get raises from merger
DALLAS — American Airlines ground workers would get immediate 4.3 percent raises, if the carrier merges with US Airways under a deal negotiated by the workers' union and both airlines.
The money would be in addition to terms of contracts that mechanics, bag handlers and other workers accepted in recent months. The raises would take effect only if approved by the federal judge...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 17094Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9372Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9356Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6811Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6759Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6251Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit