University of Central Oklahoma graduation is Friday and Saturday
The University of Central Oklahoma will hold fall commencement ceremonies Friday and Saturday on the Edmond campus. More than 1,100 students are scheduled to graduate.
EDMOND — Graduation ceremonies for 1,112 University of Central Oklahoma students are set for Friday and Saturday in Hamilton Field House.
Fall commencement ceremonies will start at 1 p.m. Friday with the presentation of bachelor's degrees earned by College of Education and Professional Studies students.
A ceremony for about 209 master's degree candidates will start at 5 p.m.
On Saturday, commencement for students earning bachelor's degrees from the College of Business and College of Fine Arts and Design will begin at 10 a.m.
College of Mathematics and Science and College of Liberal Arts students who earned bachelor's degrees will graduate at 2 p.m. Saturday.
University officials are asking graduates and guests to arrive early because the house traditionally fills to capacity. Limited parking west of the field house is reserved for the elderly and people with disabilities.
All campus parking, except in the reserved lot on the west side of the field house, will be open during the commencement ceremonies.
Guests without tickets will only be admitted as space is available following the national anthem. People without tickets can watch the ceremonies on video monitors in the south foyer of the field house as space permits.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense