UPDATE: Cox telephone service being restored in Oklahoma
A Cox Communications telephone outage is being addressed. Telephone service is being restored to business customers.
3:20 p.m. Cox is beginning to restore outbound calls for business customers who have been without service, spokeswoman Christine Martin reports.
“We cannot confirm at this time that all impacted customers have been restored. We are continuing to work hard to resolve the outage for all business customers. We will continue to provide regular updates to our customers as we work to restore service,” Martin said in an email.
11:50 a.m. Telephone outages are only being experienced by a portion of the Cox Communications business customers, spokeswoman Christine Martin reports. Martin said in an email that residential service has not been affected.
9:45 a.m. Some Oklahoma customers of Cox Communications are without telephone service Tuesday morning.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 58670Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 34839Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32331Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 11019Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8824Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5821Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3796OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins