UPDATE: Fire at vacant house out in southeast Oklahoma City
A vacant house fire has been reported in southeast Oklahoma City. Crews have gone to 332 SE 46.
7:30 a.m. A fire in a vacant house is out and no one is injured. The fire was at 332 SE 46.
Firefighters have responded to a house fire at 332 SE 46 Friday, according to the city of Oklahoma City website.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister