9:10 a.m. A fire left unattended in a fireplace started an overnight house fire in southeast Oklahoma City Tuesday. A man told firefighters his dogs started barking when fire caught a wall behind the fireplace on fire at 14500 Oaks Crossing Road about 3:20 a.m. The man, his wife and dogs escaped uninjured, said fire Deputy Chief Marc Woodard. The fire caused about $280,000 damage. Check NewsOK.com for updates.
7:40 a.m. Firefighters have extinguished two house fires early Tuesday.
A fire was reported at 5:41 a.m. at 912 Rockwood Ave. near the Stockyards district southwest of downtown.
Another fire was in southeast Oklahoma City at 3:24 a.m. at 14500 Oaks Crossing Road near SE 145 and S Westminster Road.
Check NewsOK.com for updates.