H: ° L: °,
UPDATE: U.S. 270 reopened after tractor-trailer wreck cleared
Snow, hail and sleet has caused slick spots in the Oklahoma City area Thursday. Oklahoma City roadways could be treacherous on bridges and overpasses.
11:05 a.m. U.S. 270 between Woodward and Fort Supply has been reopened, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
9:25 a.m. The northbound lanes of U.S. 270 between Woodward and Fort Supply have been closed due to a tractor-trailer crossways in both lanes, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
Videoview all videos
Feb 21Oklahoma City and Edmond public schools have closed for...
Feb 20Widespread precipitation is expected today through...
Photoview all 34 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
8:00 a.m. A city of Oklahoma City snow plow is reported to be on fire near southbound Broadway Extension and N 23.
6:55 a.m. A traffic tie-up has been reported where a tractor-trailer reportedly spun out on Interstate 44 in southwest Oklahoma City. No injuries were reported at I-44 in the southbound lanes near SW 119. Check NewsOK.com for traffic updates.
6:25 a.m. A crash has been reported on Interstate 35 involving a snow plow and a car between Norman and Moore. Northbound I-35 traffic is backing up. Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
6 a.m. A vehicle has spun out and crashed on Interstate 40 on the MacArthur Boulevard bridge in the eastbound I-40 lanes. A man is injured, according to police radio reports. Check back to NewsOK.com for traffic updates.
5:15 a.m. A number of wrecks are being reported on slick roadways in Oklahoma City Thursday morning.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims