UPDATE: I-35 in Moore reopens after crash Monday
All lanes of I-35 in Moore has been opened following a crash. The northbound lanes were affected, Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
11 a.m. Interstate 35 has reopened, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
9:50 a.m. MOORE – One lane of Interstate 35 has been opened following a wreck involving a tractor-trailer. A northbound lane has been opened, the Oklahoma Department of Transportation reports.
9 a.m. MOORE -- A crash has shut down lanes on Interstate 35 Monday morning, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
The crash is in the northbound lanes of I-35 at S 4th Street. The crash was reported about 8:40 a.m.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims