UPDATE: Oklahoma City police identify fatally shot 18-year-old
Oklahoma City police say Daquan Lamont Stephens, 18, was shot and killed Wednesday night.
11:15 a.m. Police have identified the shooting victim as Daquan Lamont Stephens, 18.
7:35 a.m. Police have not made any arrests in the Wednesday night shooting death of a man in Oklahoma City, said police Master Sgt. Gary Knight. Anyone with information can call the homicide tip line at 297-1200.
Videoview all videos
Oct 25Oklahoma City police say Daquan Lamont Stephens, 18, was...
4:48 a.m. A man was shot and killed at a northwest Oklahoma City apartment complex Wednesday night, local TV stations are reporting.
The shooting was about 10 p.m. Wednesday at the Terrace Apartments, 6600 NW 10. A shooting was reported to police. The victim was taken to a hospital, where he died.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort