UPDATE: Man shot in northeast Oklahoma City dies
Oklahoma City police said the man who was shot in the head Saturday during a domestic dispute died in an Oklahoma City hospital.
A man died Saturday afternoon after he was shot in the head during a domestic dispute in northeast Oklahoma City.
The man was shot about noon in the 3200 block of N Fonshill Avenue, police said.
He was taken by ambulance to OU Medical Center where he died.
Homicide detectives have a person of interest in custody. Police have not released any names in connection with the case.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments