UPDATE: Man is fatally stabbed in south Oklahoma City home invasion
A man was stabbed in a south Oklahoma City home invasion and has died. One man has been arrested and another man is sought Friday morning.
Police captured one suspect after an Oklahoma City man was fatally stabbed during a home invasion early Friday morning.
Eddie Thompson, 34, was arrested on a homicide complaint after Arthur Strozewski, 47, was fatally stabbed about 3:30 a.m., police said.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Police got a call about a burglary in progress at 9305 Winston Way, where they found a man running out of the house.
They used a helicopter and dogs to chase the suspect, later identified as Thompson, for about two blocks before he was caught.
Inside the house, police found Strozewski, along with two other people who were not hurt. One of the others was tied up, officials said. Strozewski was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
Thompson was held without bail Friday in the Oklahoma County jail.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins