Missing Garvin County woman doesn't have medication, money or cellphone
Lisa Needham, of the Stratford area, has not been seen since early Monday. She has cerebral palsy and is in need of medication.
PAULS VALLEY — A woman with the mental capability of a 12-year-old has been missing from her home since about 5 a.m. Monday, authorities said.
Lisa Needham, 21, of the Stratford area, is described as white with short brown hair and brown eyes. She is about 5-foot-3 and weighs about 170 pounds.
Officials said she has been diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and cerebral palsy and is supposed to be taking medication. It doesn't appear that she has any money or a cellphone, authorities said.
Needham lives about eight miles south and two miles east of Stratford, Garvin County sheriff's Capt. Travis Crawford explained.
Investigators do not think foul play is involved, Crawford said.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call the Garvin County's sheriff's office at (405) 238-7591.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims