H: ° L: °,
UPDATE: Northbound Broadway Extension reopens in Oklahoma City
Northbound Broadway Extension has reopened. A wreck has been reported north of N 36.
5:00 a.m. Northbound Broadway Extension has been reopened to traffic following a crash just south of N 50, according to police radio reports.
4:40 a.m. Northbound lanes of the Broadway Extension are closed due to a crash Monday morning.
Traffic is diverted onto N 36. The wreck is north of N 36 in the 4900 block of Broadway Extension, according to police radio reports. Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14891OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9440Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6703Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6232Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6155Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6060Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4124As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in