UPDATE: Northbound lanes of I-35 reopen in Norman Wednesday morning
Lanes of northbound I-35 were shut down Wednesday morning. A crash was reported.
6:10 a.m. NORMAN -- All lanes have reopened on northbound Interstate 35 at Main Street, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports Wednesday morning.
5:50 a.m. NORMAN -- Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports traffic is being diverted to the shoulder to keep northbound vehicles moving at a crash site at Main Street.
5:40 a.m. NORMAN -- Northbound lanes of Interstate 35 are shut down at Main Street Wednesday morning due to a wreck involving multiple vehicles, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
The crash was about 5 a.m., OHP reports.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad