Update: Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. restores power to customers in Oklahoma City
An OG&E spokeswoman said officials don't know what caused a power outage that affected 4,000 customers.
3:15 p.m. Power has been restored to customers, OG&E spokeswoman Kathleen O'Shea said.
Most of the power was restored by 1:30 p.m., O'Shea said.
1:25 p.m. Oklahoma Gas and Electric Co. is working to restore electricity to about 4,000 customers without power in Oklahoma City.
Power went out just before noon from about May Avenue to MacArthur Boulevard north of Memorial Road, OG&E spokeswoman Kathleen O'Shea said.
OG&E officials don't know what caused two power circuits to go out, O'Shea said.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11753Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10515Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9760Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9740Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6752Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4200Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4065Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates