UPDATE: School bus in Del City wreck Tuesday
A school bus has been in a crash in Del City. The roadway has been cleared, police report
9:05 a.m. A school bus has been struck from behind by a vehicle Tuesday morning, said fire Maj. Brandon Pursell.
Two students on the bus complained of minor injuries and were taken from the scene by their parents, Pursell said. The crash was at Prairie Lane and Branch Avenue. Pursell said a Mid-Del Schools bus with elementary students was rear-ended. The driver of the vehicle was not hurt, Pursell said. All lanes have been cleared.
6:20 a.m. All lanes of the Kilpatrick have reopened, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reports.
4:40 a.m. A crash has shut down all lanes of the Kilpatrick Turnpike Tuesday morning in north Oklahoma City at Broadway Extension.
The crash happened about 3:45 a.m.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister