Update: Grady County man found
A Silver Alert was issued Tuesday for Allen Byfield, 74, of Chickasha. Grady County authorities said he has been found and reunited with his family.
CHICKASHA — A Grady County man who was the subject of a Silver Alert issued Tuesday has been found, authorities report Friday.
Allen Byfield, 74, is well and has been reunited with his family, according to a report issued by the Grady County sheriff's office.
Byfield suffers from Alzheimer's disease and was without his medication, authorities reported.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12316OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 7699Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6657Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6438Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5739Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4894Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4675Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers